All students have the possibility to use student commuting transportation service. This service is offered by QSI International School of Dili. Please find below all the necessary details QSI Dili transportation service and registration.
- Morning and Afternoon Service: Pick-up will be near your home (the target is a point within 20-30 meters of your door),timed to arrive at QSI Dili between 7:50 am and 8:15 am; the van will depart school at 3:30 pm each day.
- After-school Activity Service at No Extra Charge: If your child participates in a school-sponsored afterschool activity, there will be van service, at no extra charge, departing the school no later than 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. (NOTE: If a student is registered for transportation services and participates in nonschool-sponsored activities which finish before 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, he/she may use the transportation service).
- Driver will be Fully Licensed & Trained and Meet U.S. Embassy Specifications
- Van will be New or Recent Models, Equipped with Seat Belts, Stop Signs, Emergency Exits, and Cameras.
- A bus monitor will be assigned.
- Fees: Parents can pay by the term (at the beginning of each term) or for the entire school year. (NOTE: There will be no discount program; the school will coordinate fee collection, payable by cash or using the invoice system if parents so request it.)